28.11.08

The First Day

I know I've said this before and I know for fact that it won't be the last time it will slip the confines of my conscious, but I felt for once that I was actually beginning life. This is where the days start meaning something. This is where the words will matter and it seems too early in this update to start ranting off things in my life that have created a space in the clutter of my mind but more and more I'm dealing with space and what it means to have space and the only conclusion I have is to blame the Architecture program for instilling it in me while thanking whatever I have to thank that I am the way I am and for my ability to perceive, deduce, and search for meaning in things so big and small both in size and value. Treasure eh?
I had the words to say in this update that would've both wowed and amazed some of you while leaving others of you to believe I am honestly trying too hard and maybe I am. Is that so wrong?
"Do or do not. There is no try" is probably my least favourite quote. No offense, the guy is wise beyond his years but there really is something to be said about trying and as soon as you rule out an ability you're left with even less opportunity than you had before in a world that's searching for something it lost (or never had).
I hope like hell I'm meant to find something in the course of my lifetime that will fulfill the brinks of my soul until I can finally be at peace. But that will never happen. And that's the true beauty of the world. Now isn't it?

I'll say it again. Today was the first day of the rest of my life. Whether or not I'm right. It's going to change me. Everything does. Everything will.
I hope the words I carefully splatter onto the page helps you as it helps me everytime I do so. They are yours to use.

Never let the world pass you by.




(-Taylor J. Pridgen)

No comments:

Post a Comment